Best Impact Driver Reviews 2017 and Buying Guide -Bestprotoolsreview.com
- 1 Best Impact Driver Reviews & Comparison
- 2 Benefits of reading through the Best Impact Driver Reviews
- 2.1 Best Impact Driver Reviews of Top 5 products in 2017
- 2.2 1. DEWALT DCF887B 20V MAX XR Li-Ion Brushless 0.25″ 3-Speed Impact Driver
- 2.3 2. Makita XDT042 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Impact Driver Kit
- 2.4 3. Bosch IDH182-01L 18-volt Brushless Socket Ready Impact Driver with 4.0Ah Batteries, Charger and L-Boxx-2
- 2.5 4. Milwaukee M18 FUEL 1/4in. Hex Impact Driver- Tool Only, Model# 2653-20
- 2.6 CONCLUSION
Best Impact Driver Reviews & Comparison
An impact driver is all that you need while rendering the job of a handyman. Besides this, you may have projects at home that you may find difficult to finish without a professional driver. Then these are your call and you will be astonished to know that these can even help you with fixed bolts as well. In order to give you a hang of these drivers, we have scribbled down a list of the Best Impact Driver Reviews. Feel free to read and let us know if you liked it through the comments section.
Benefits of reading through the Best Impact Driver Reviews
Yes, there are quite a lot of advantages of keeping an impact driver handy. You may come across. An impact driver can loosen screws and is a notable power tool that makes you life easy. Some more benefits of an impact driver can be summed up like this:
- It increases your efficiency because it requires less effort.
- This means you don’t get tired after finishing a project.
- The smart built of the impact driver makes it convenient to use.
- Most of these drivers come with integrated light that facilitates working areas with low lighting a breeze.
- Undoubtedly, are more versatile than ordinary screw drivers.
Best Impact Driver Reviews of Top 5 products in 2017
We have created a list of the Best Impact Driver Reviews based on the efficiency and popularity of the products.
1. DEWALT DCF887B 20V MAX XR Li-Ion Brushless 0.25″ 3-Speed Impact Driver
Talking about power tools and not discussing a Dewalt product seems to be an impossible task these days. The DEWALT DCF887B is no exception to this rule and this cordless driver is a gem of a tool. It uses 20 volts and has a 3 speed variation with hand loading facility. It is light in weight (2.2 pounds) and has a comfortable to grip. There is more to it like:
- Compact in size.
- Uses brushless motor.
- Can speed up to 3250 rpm and has an impact of 3600 rpm.
- Has 3 LED lights.
- Has 20 seconds delay after being triggered that provides visibility.
- Comes with 3 years limited warranty.
Some find it difficult to use in spite of being so user friendly, but see we cannot say much about that because different people have different working styles. That said, we would move on to the hardest part that most people have found it useful and there Is not much that we found to record against it for now.
2. Makita XDT042 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Impact Driver Kit
The Makita XDT042 is listed on this Best Impact Driver Reviews list because of many reasons. We will soon be discussing about them all, but what makes it a distinguished power tool is the Lithium-Ion (18V LXT) battery that makes it light in weight (3.3 pounds) and easy to carry around. This cordless driver is an impressive tool overall with rubberized grip and bright colors, plus:
- Cool looks.
- The product shows Makita has tried its best to use thoughtful engineering while designing this.
- Has an ergonomic grip.
- One touch hex and chuck loading
- Speed variation makes it a professional tool that ranges between 0-2,300 rpm and 0-3,200 ipm
- Is a power performer
One thing that we would like to convey to our readers is to beware of the cheap duplicates that you may find in the market. The best thing would be to buy it from hardware store or a trusted online merchant for good. Other than this we do not much to say against this and you are free to conduct your own research for sure.
3. Bosch IDH182-01L 18-volt Brushless Socket Ready Impact Driver with 4.0Ah Batteries, Charger and L-Boxx-2
Bosch is the boss of power tool manufacturing and there are no doubts about it. In fact, the Bosch IDH182-01L makes it evident with its EC brushless motor and 1,650 in-lbs torque. The lithium ion battery makes it last longer and super light in weight. This means you can carry it with ease anywhere you like.You want more? It has more like:
- Fancy looks but is very sturdy by use.
- Ergonomically built with smallest of grip.
- The chuck is built socket ready.
- 2X motor performance.
- Can choose from 3 speed controls.
- Low on maintenance.
A few would say that it is an overpriced product but if you want quality, you will have to pay for it right? Apart from this, you will not find any major flaw with this product because it is a remarkable tool that can prove to be of use for regular use.
4. Milwaukee M18 FUEL 1/4in. Hex Impact Driver- Tool Only, Model# 2653-20
For one moment, forget about all the technicalities, just have a look at the driver and you will see bright red color that attract you the most. This means it is attractive and is reasonably priced to start with. Runs on lithium ion battery which helps it deliver uninterruptedly. Not to forget, that this also makes it light weight and it weighs 2.4 pounds only.
- It is a highly functional driver that has found its way on Best Impact Driver Reviews list based on its execution.
- It is sturdy.
- The motor is brushless
- Speed can be adjusted.
- REDLINK PLUS technology ensures 55% faster speed.
- Has an in built LED that can light up dark places for convenience.
Some users have found it difficult to operate with initially but once you get a grasp on it, there is nothing stopping you. You need to take your own time to learn about it and then put it into action. Have patience and you will rock the show.
A power tool is a must to finish your work with ease. An impact driver is not just another tool but is more than that. It saves you time and effort in the best possible ways. Our Best Impact Driver Reviews has made it quite evident to you by now. Just remember to choose a simple one that is light in weight and is ergonomically built for handiness.